Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MONSTER ALERT.....



Look who arrived at our house last night....all the way from The North Pole:-) Our 2 special little elf friends - Gaby and Bart. What fun and excitement they bring to our home during their short stay, before Santa wisks them back to The North Pole on Christmas Eve. We eagerly awake each morning to see what mischief they got up to during the night:-)
Well the weather did cooperate today, if only for a very short while, so I was able to take my pictures............it's been raining buckets since then.



The yellow monster I made as a Christmas gift for my baby niece - I named her Mrs. Jingle because I put a big jingly bell inside her tummy, so she rings when she moves. I made her body out of some super soft tye dye fleece and her eyes and mouth were cut out of felt - she left today, headed for the North Pole so that she'll make Santas sleigh just in time for him and his reindeer to start their long journey to South Africa:-) The long, thin camo monster was the monster I made boy child for his birthday last month.................now for the sad part - it scares him!!! Am I an ugly mom or what??? He'll only take it to bed with him if it lies face down - I think I'll have to remedy that for Christmas!!!
Hope your Christmas crafting is moving along full steam ahead.....only 23 more days to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment