Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Happy New Year.....from our family to yours!!!

I hope that 2010 sees all your hopes and dreams come true, together with a big helping of love and laughter.

I've decided this year to challenge myself to take a photo a day - there will obviously be the big occasion days, but the rest will be our day to day lives. I'm planning on scrapbooking this photo a day - nothing too fancy, just quick and easy. I'll keep you posted on how this goes.

My aim in doing this is to highlight the many blessings that come our way. I think that all too often these blessings get overshadowed by the tough times we sometimes go through.

2 comments:

  1. I love those happy faces! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a photo each day! when does it start??

    ReplyDelete