Sunday, June 16, 2013

CARDS FOR ALL OCCASIONS ....

What do you give someone as a birthday gift, when they have it all ......
I guess you cant go wrong with something practical, so some Handmade Greetings Cards For All Occasions, was what it was to be. They'll be packaged individually with their envelope, in a cello card bag (mine should arrive in the mail tomorrow). I'll make a pretty box to house them, and there you have it ..... the gift that keeps on giving, in a way :-)






The Thank You Cards ...






The Anniversary Cards ...






The Blank (Use For Any Occasion) Cards ...











And lastly, the Birthday Cards .....

I started off, with plain, white 5"x 7" blanks for most of the cards. If I used another color base, I kept it to a 5" x 7" size. It just makes it easier to have them all a uniform size, for when I package them. From there, I decided on the design I wanted. Most of the cards were made using rubber stamps and paper punches. I did use my Cricut for the odd card, but not too many of them. I got a lot of the ideas off of Pinterest - it has a wealth of ideas.
I'm really quite chuffed with how they all turned out, and I hope the recipient likes them.

Time now to go and make Hubby, his Fathers Day dinner of choice :-) Hope you've spent time today making your Dad's and Hubby's feel special ..... It is their day after all !!!
Until next time ....... Take Care.

1 comment: