Wednesday, January 30, 2013

VALENTINES WISHES .....

Still sticking to my New Years "changes" (remember, we don't use that R word, because it dooms them!!!) ... here are my latest card and tag creations - Valentines themed of course :-)
These are destined for some very special people ...... my lips are sealed, that's all I'm saying for now.
 The tag is cut using the George and Basics Cricut Cartridge. The little bird, I pieced together using different paper punches. The idea for this sweet tag, is not mine,but one that I came across on Pinterest.

Another Pinterest idea (have I told you lately that I LOVE Pinterest !!!). I do love how cute and quirky this card is.
The little monster is from the Bump In The Night Cricut Cartridge (if I remember correctly, his name is Morph). I replaced her (I made a blue him too) paper eye with a big googly eye. I positioned Morph on the inside of my card, before marking the eye position on the front of the card, and then carefully cutting it out. The heart and "U" on the front of the card, are on the George and Basic Cartridge. The hearts are made using a mini paper punch I have.

Cute and quick ..... just the way I like it:-)
Hope you're having a lovely day.

1 comment: