We face 2013, with renewed optimism, and hope that it is truly Our Year :-)
So how many of you made New Years Resolutions ....... come on be honest !!!! I thought about it, and decided that I didn't want to call them resolutions - somehow that word just jinxes any good intentions you have. I have decided that there are some changes I'd like to make, and some things I'd like to do better, and I'll work on those.
- I want to grow in Faith, and try to see the positive and good in each situation that presents itself.
- I want to worry and be anxious about less. This is a particularly hard one for me.
- I want to create more ...... and document it. I plan on being a better blogger this year.
- I want to finally finish the WIP I've had on my knitting needles for 2 years now !!!
- I've resolved to not buy a single card this year .... they will all be handmade.
In keeping with my last "change", I've been busy.
My little niece turns 4 this month ........ time flies. It just doesn't seem possible that she can be growing up so quickly. The little dress that I entered into the State Fair of Texas, was made for her. It had little owls all over it .
I then had to pop a little something in the mail, for an upcoming swap. This was a quick and easy card.
I have recently developed a great affinity for embossing ....... love, love, love the effect it gives.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog today - I do appreciate it !!!
Happy 2013 - May it be all you wish it to be.