Friday, May 21, 2010

PRETTY DISH TOWELS...

I needed a quick and easy package filler today. After rummaging around in the stash of goodies I keep for moments just like this, I put together the pretty dish towel you see in the picture above.
The fabric, ribbon and pre gathered anglaise were all scraps left over from other projects. From start to finish the project took me 10 minutes at the very most:-)
So, I've decided that I'm going to make some as part of the kids end of year teachers gifts. I paid a visit to Dollar Tree this morning and stocked up on some dish towels. They had some really good quality, cotton ones in stock............ it was my lucky day!!!!
My next stop - my scrap basket.....

Have a lovely weekend everyone - ours includes an all day soccer tournament tomorrow - GO SABRES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So thrifty and cute. I love the Dollar Tree towels. I bought some cotton ones that have bowls of soup on them.

    Hope your weekend is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this towel....it would make a nice gift....

    ReplyDelete