Oh my word !!!
Really that's all that needs to be said about these - three little words that describe them perfectly.
I needed something quick to put together on Friday, for our weekly Bible Study gathering. I found the recipe on Pinterest. It really is a quick little recipe with outstanding results. They were so good in fact, that I came home later that day, and threw another batch of them together, to feed to Hubby and the kids as their afternoon snack ..... Yum ... Yum ... Yum !!!!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lb bacon
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of chili powder (depends on how spicy you like things)
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes
- Cut bacon strips in half
- Wrap bacon around chicken cube, and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix sugar and chili powder together in a bowl
- Roll chicken in mixture
- Place chicken on a grill tray, and bake at 350F for 40 mins (until bacon is crispy)
Go ahead. Make some.You know you really want to .....