Monday, April 26, 2010

OH SO CUTE SPOOL DOLLS....

6 pretty maids all in a row...

I've seen these spool dolls on a few different blogs over the past few weeks, and decided to give them a try. To say I am thrilled with the way they turned out would be an understatement!!!!

I LOVE them, and they were easier than I thought they would be to make. I was a little concerned about my painting skills, but thanks to paint pens it was a breeze:-) Anyone that can write with a sharpie can paint these little faces.

They each have a yard of pretty trim wound around their little bodies......... and they'll be going to a new home soon - more about that later.

I will definately be making more of these soon - I can think of a number of people I'd like to give a set of these to as a gift.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit........

Until next time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment