Thursday, April 29, 2010

GOING DOTTY....

I've just finished making my apron for Shawnee's Polka Dot Pretties Swap.............. doesn't that title just sound so girly!!!!
So a girly sounding swap, calls for a really girly apron - that's my excuse any way:-)
I made this apron using Simplicity pattern 2592, and I LOVE the result. The flounces that make up the skirt are my absolute favorite part.
I found the fabric at Hobby Lobby and may be making a trip back to get some more for me.......

So, I won't keep you guessing any longer what it looks like ...........
Here it is - what do y'all think?

Thanks to Girl Child for modeling it - even though it's way to girly for her (that's her quote, not mine:-) It's also very windy......the hem is straight, I promise!!!

I'll be putting the finishing touches to the rest of the goodies going with it, tonight then it'll be on its way tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening everyone:-)

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute ,cute , cute......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the cutest apron! I love the cut of the top and the ruffles........

    ReplyDelete