Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE CRAFT FAIRY IS BACK IN ACTION.....

It's been a while - although I have been busy doing stuff. Sleep shorts for hubby's birthday and stuff I can't show you yet........... we don't want to go spoiling any suprises for my swap partner now do we!!!! All will be revealed soon..

Remember this little lady...


Well, sadly the girl I was partnered with never followed through, but the sweet lady who was hosting the swap sent me this little lady at the beginning of the week...
She is precious and now sits above my sewing machine. She will over see all future creations........ Yay, quality control at last:-)

Now this next creation was one of those last minute, I've run out of time creations - but, I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. I have plans for using this idea as a luncheon favor in the near future.
Our Spring Bible Study ended today, and I wanted to give our two small group leaders a little something. They are such awesome girls and do a great job of leading our small group time.



I scratched through my stash of goodies and found some chain I had left over from another project and some charms (you see, there is a reason I hoard things:-)
They were combined and voila......... a bookmark!!!!
They honestly took me 3 minutes each at the most to make, but are so pretty.

Until next time.... keep crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment