Friday, July 8, 2011

ANOTHER TOTE BAG ...

This one I made a little bigger than the last one (Ok, I'll be honest - that was because I lost the paper I wrote the last ones dimensions on!!!). I like the way it turned out - more room to carry stuff, you know what us women are like:-D

Again, the one side has a zippered pocket ..... I do prefer the bigger size of this pocket. I think it'll be easier to get stuff in and out of. The reverse side has the 3 pockets. As with everything I make, I like to try an add something different/personal to it, depending on who it is being given to. On this bag I added 2 photo charms - I think the recipient of this bag, may just be tickled pink by them:-D I attached the charms using lobster claws, so they can be easily removed when the bag needs washing.

Once again I used duck cloth for the exterior. It is available in so many gorgeous prints now, that you really are spoilt for choice. The lining (which I forgot to take a picture of ... silly me), is a quilting weight cotton. It is cream with dots on - the dots are all the colors that are in the exterior print fabric. As always I added pockets to the inside as well as a key clip.
I have a big reveal comming soon - we are in the process of redoing Girl Childs bedroom. It is her birthday present .... It's almost complete, and is taking shape beautifully!!!
Until next time - keep crafting ...

1 comment:

  1. The bag is cute! I like the idea of using a lobster claw to attach the charms. I'm sure the recipient will love it! Can't wait to see the big room reveal.

    ReplyDelete