The big "plus" for these cookies ..... they are really quick and easy to make.
CRUNCHY TOFFEE COOKIES
- 2/3 cup toffee chips (I use Heath bits)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix (I use Pioneer)
- 1 stick butter - softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix everything together, until well combined. (You may need to get your hands dirty here)
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place an inch apart on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 Deg F for 10 - 12 mins.
Recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies
Thanks for visiting my little corner of Blogland .... have a wonderful day!!!