Thursday, June 24, 2010

A BUSY WEEK.............

... and I don't mean busy in the crafty way!!!
My days this week have been filled with...

this...... and

this!!!

This week is Cub Scout Day Camp, and as always I've been a den leader - this is our 3rd year.
It has been oh soooo hot, but fun. Girl Child was not subjected to it this year, much to her absolute delight and thanks to a very sweet friend of mine and her daughter .........Thanks Kae and Em:-)
I have been asked many times why I would want to be out in 100+ degree heat, for 6 hours every day for a whole week....

This is why I do it .......... his face says it all!!!!
(hair and makeup doesn't count at this point .......... sweating won that battle!!!)
Tomorrow is the last day of camp, so I'll be back next week with some more crafty creations.
Hope you're all having a super summer:-)

1 comment: