Monday, July 7, 2014

CALORIE FREE SWEET TREATS ....

I had a little free time over the past week - I didn't have a specific project on the go, that required my attention, so I decided to make another batch of goodies for the Enchanted Woods World Record Crochet attempt. One of the "lands", the kiddos visit in the book, is a Candyland (it's not called that exactly, but that's what it is ...... a land full of candy, cakes and lots of sweet treats).


So cute .... I had so much fun hooking these up. Super quick, super easy and ever so charming :-)
I wish Brittany was 4 years old again ....... we'd have the most delightful tea parties !!!


These donuts just make me smile ..... frosting and sprinkle ..... Yummy !!!


Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies !!!!
Cupcakes and lollipops complete the spread.

Here are the links to the patterns I used .....
THIS DONUT PATTERN can be found on this lovely blog.
THESE IMAGES were the inspiration for my cookies. I just single crocheted in the round (amigurumi style), until I thought they were big enough.
THIS SWEET LITTLE CUPCAKE was shared by this kind blogger.
THESE LOVELY LOLLIPOPS can be found among the many free patterns Lion Brand have on their website.

This week is a different story however ..... I have a few birthday presents I need to get started on ...... I'm excited to see how they turn out !!! Watch this space, as I'll be sharing them with you in the days to come.
Hope your day is full of sunshine and fun !!!!

2 comments:

  1. precious sweet treats...the donuts are my favorite. Makes me want to eat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats are so sweet. Love them! Makes me want to try crocheting them, though truth be told I'd be much better sewing them from recycled wool:)

    ReplyDelete