Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CANVAS TOTE BAGS ....

Shewww .... time is passing by so fast !!! Nearly 2 weeks, since I posted anything. I'm back now though, with some canvas tote bags to show you.

The Elementary School that my kiddos went to, is holding a Boots & BBQ fundraiser this Thursday. One of the attractions they're having is an Old Country Store (think Cracker Barrel). They asked me if I'd be able to donate anything. This little school is very near and dear to my heart. My kids had THE best elementary school experience, full of memories (and jam packed scrapbooks .... we took A LOT of pictures through those years), that they'll take with them through life, so I was more than happy to pitch in, and give a little something back.

Here's what I came up with ..... Yes, it's that freezer paper again !!! You REALLY should give it a try :-)







 I made sure they all had 3 things ...... paint, embroidery, and bling !!!
They are all lined with a coordinating (but fun) lining.
I hope that they make a little money for the school.


This is the the little Care Card I made to go with each one. The reverse just has the washing, drying and ironing instructions on it.

Thanks for popping in to visit .... I really do appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry these bags are just beautiful I love them all. You are so clever with your sewing and so kind to give back to the community. I hope that they sell them all :D I love the idea of a tag with them with the instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome but I'm in love with the tree tote bag! It's marvelous! It's so nice of you to give back to your school community. As a teacher that just warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, I love them all! I agree with Jill...that tree one is DA BOMB! I bet these will fetch a nice sum for the school :-)

    ReplyDelete