Saturday, July 21, 2012

MY INSPIRATION BOARD ....

My craftroom redo is almost complete ..... I just have 2 decorative things to get done, and then I can reveal all !!! It has been so much fun redoing it ...... my perfectly, pretty, creative space !!!!
I do want to show you the inspiration board I made - I'm so happy with how it turned out. Hubby hung it up for me this afternoon, so we're in business.
I got the black frame at Hobby Lobby for 90% off !!!! I don't think I've ever scored such a great bargin. I cut foam board to fit the aperture and covered it with cork. I then staple gunned (I just had to use that thing) the fabric to the foam board. Another layer of foam board slotted into the aperture,and I taped it all down with Gorilla Tape ...... Hey Presto - A cute inspiration board !!!


It needed a bit of prettyfying (I know, not a real word, but perfect for this purpose!!!) Bunting is just so cheerful :-)
I crocheted up a few flowers .... the patterns came from a variety of different sources. I added some cheerful colored buttons, and they were complete.
I have some pretty, pink push pins to use on it too .....
Pink .... bunting .... flowers ...... these things all make my heart skip a beat !!!!
  

2 comments:

  1. what a great little board...I love the crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's very cute and perfect for pinning up your crafty inspirations.

    ReplyDelete