Sunday, August 22, 2010

WE'RE BACK......

Home again...... Home again...... after a long flight and 3 hours getting through the Immigration process - enough said!!!!!

Now it's time to switch to "Back To School" mode:-)
I'm off to scavenge some school supplies today - yes, I think scavenge is the perfect word, after all who in their right mind leaves buying these things until the day before school starts? You just know that it's going to require Walmart, Target and any other shop carrying such items to pull this one off:-)

We had a lovely time in the UK - wow, how I miss all the family already. My biggest wish would be for us all to live close enough together again (the same continent would do!!!!), so that Girl and Boy child could grow up knowing what it's like to have grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins within easy reach.

I can't wait to get back to my craft room - I have a lot of catching up to do, and a head full of ideas:-) So come back soon and we'll enjoy visiting again, perhaps with a cup of tea ..... and by then I should have some crafty goodness posted for you to see:-)

If your kiddos start school soon ..... I hope they have a fantastic year. We will be taking on the challenge of Middle School, as Girl Child enters that new phase of her life tomorrow:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment