Monday, March 21, 2016

EASTER TREAT BOXES .....

Only a week to go, before The Easter Bunny pays us a visit .......
Who doesn't love all the chocolatey goodness that surrounds this time of  year - all those cute little ducks, lambs and bunnies, wrapped in shiny foil paper. It's a visual feast !!!!

I wanted to make a little Easter treat for each of the ladies in my Bible Study - seven  special ladies, who deserve a special treat.

I used THE MEASUREMENTS IN THIS TUTORIAL, and followed the directions on how to construct the box in THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL. I'm not kidding you when I tell you that these are possibly the easiest boxes I have ever made. The ones I made are just big enough to hold four little Easter eggs ...



I decorated the outside of the boxes with bunnies and flowers, and tied them shut with some cotton ribbon, and finished them off with a "Happy Easter" tag, tied to the ribbon.


These are so quick and easy (and let's not forget fun) to make, you still have time to get creative - wouldn't they make the most perfect favor to pop on your Easter table ?

No comments:

Post a Comment